Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
Workers’ compensation insurance can provide financial assistance and offer other benefits if employees are injured or become ill due to work-related reasons. Most states, including California, have laws that require businesses to carry workers’ compensation insurance.
The knowledgeable agents at Muzio & Rovero Insurance Services Inc. in Sausalito, California, can help ensure you have the proper coverage. Contact us today for more information.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Workers’ compensation insurance, or workers’ comp insurance, may provide essential assistance to your employees after a workplace injury or illness. Examples of what it may offer include the following:
- Medical benefits to help pay for an employee’s medical costs
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits to provide training or other services if an employee is unable to return to work in the same capacity after the incident
- Wage-loss benefits to help replace lost income
- Disability benefits to help an employee who develops a permanent disability after a work-related injury or illness
- Death/dependent benefits to help pay for funeral expenses and lost income if an employee passes away as a result of a work-related injury or illness. An employee’s spouse or dependents may receive these payments
Other workers’ compensation benefits may be available. Workers’ comp insurance may also provide employer liability coverage if an incident-related lawsuit is filed. Reach out to agents for more information regarding terms, limits and exclusions.
How Much is Workers’ Compensation Insurance in California?
Whether you are seeking workers’ compensation coverage for a small business or a large company, insurers typically calculate its cost by reviewing the following:
- Employees’ duties—The National Council on Compensation Insurance and state officials assign a workers’ compensation class code to all employees based on their duties.
- Total payroll—Generally, the higher your business’s payroll, the more workers’ compensation coverage your business will need.
- Company history—Insurance companies consider your operation’s experience modification number, which is determined by analyzing your business’s history of incidents and its future risk levels.
The location of your business and the number of employees you have also influence workers’ compensation insurance costs. Contact our agents today for a workers’ compensation insurance quote.
How Much Workers’ Compensation Do I Need?
Multiple factors affect how much workers’ compensation your business needs, including your state laws and industry. Consulting with our knowledgeable professionals can help ensure you carry the proper coverage for your business and employees. This can also help you avoid fines for noncompliance.
How to Get Workers’ Compensation Insurance
The team at Muzio & Rovero Insurance Services are ready to help you secure the workers’ compensation insurance that is right for your business. Contact us today for details.